Wednesday, December 02, 2009

An Interview With Jake

So Jake and I had an interesting conversation today!  I made him some banana muffins, figuring that because he's a big fan of bananas the muffins might go over well.  I was right!  He started with 3, and then told me he wanted 7 more.  We bartered it down to 4 more.  He ate 2 of those, and left 2.  He told me he liked them, but he he was full.  So I said:

"Jake, do you want more for breakfast in the morning?"
"No.  I want more next week"
"Really?  In a week?"
"Yeah, it's 1 week away".

Okay....

Moving on to our interview.   I asked:

Jake, what's your favorite breakfast food?
    Just waffles

What are your favorite foods?
    Cranberry muffins, carrots, apples, purple candy (I think he means Reeses but I'm not sure!)

What's your favorite book?
    The princess story with the dragon.

What do you like to play with?
    Toys (he's thinking - duh, Mommy!!!)

Which toy is your favorite?
    My monster truck!

Who is your favorite person to play with?
    Bentley

Where is your favorite place to go in the car?
    Sometimes on adventures with Daddy!

What do you like to buy at the store?
    Licorice

What's your favorite color?
    Jeans (I kept trying with this one, but he insisted on jeans.  Maybe we were having a miscommunication, or maybe he loves jeans so much that whatever color jeans are, that's his favorite?  I don't know!!!)

And there you have it.  The scoop on Jake at almost 2 1/2!

No comments: