Thursday, September 16, 2010

Viva (doll child)

I was looking through my summer picture file and I realized (shamefully?!) that I have more pictures of Viva than the boys.  Oops.

BUT... I figured it out!  I'm always taking pictures of her new hair, new hair things, new outfits....

the boys just don't give me those options.  :-)  Do they wear hair things?  No!  Do they have new hair styles?  Nope.  It's the same basic comb it or not looks the same do day in and out.  Do they care about their clothes? No!  They want the same T-shirts day in and day out.  Jeans one day, jeans the next.  Favorite socks washed?  Lets get them right back on.

And so forth.

They're adorable, of course.  But they don't get me new looks to photograph!  They specialize in action stunts (not Viva's forte), and those are harder to catch on camera - I'm not normally ready for them!

So there you have it.  Justification for the plethora of Viva photos.  Add in her ability to make funny faces and she's irresistible to me.

So here are a few Viva pics.







Isn't she adorable?  It almost makes a Mom want to order 10 more just like her.

Hahahah.  

She's very cute, but she also has trouble listening. I tell her not to do something... she does it.  I ask her what I told her.  She says (always) "I don't know!".  Or sometimes "What, Mommy?!".  It's a good act, I'll give her that... she almost has me convinced she's deaf.  But she can hear well enough when she wants to!

No comments: