Friday, February 04, 2011

Bentley's Favorites (according to him)

Here's the FIVE year old (well, almost five in the picture...), in costume for cousin Felicity's birthday party!

I did some interviews with the kids.  I'm not entirely certain I agree with all their answers, but here is a look at their world according to them!

Favorite breakfast: bagel with butter
Favorite foods: macaroni and cheese, granola bars, corn flakes, red steak
Favorite fruit: grapes and oranges
Favorite vegetable: peppers
Favorite treat to make: cookies and brownies
Favorite book: Where the Sidewalk Ends
Favorite Activity: Play Wii, play with my golf set, playing swords, painting, coloring, looking for stuff in find books, puzzles, games (he listed a lot!)
Favorite Toy: my grabber I got for my birthday, and my general grievous stuffed animal
Favorite game to play: go fish and blink
Favorite color: black.  no, wait.  all the colors in the rainbow
Favorite place to go: the bouncy house and the toy store
What do you want to be when you grow up?  Daddy!   (awwww... that was sweet!)

No comments: