Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've Gone Pro

(ha ha ha ha ha)

Yesterday the boys let me cut their hair.  A few months ago I tried the clippers & scissors out on Jake, but Bentley refused to let me near him.  :-)  That was okay with me, because Bentley has a lot more hair than Jake and I thought Jake would be easier to practice on.  It went okay, but I determined we needed a hair cape.

Amazon to the rescue, and a toy store hair cape later... I was ready for round 2!

Jake AND Bentley let me cut their hair yesterday!  It may not be GORGEOUS, but I am confident I'm well on my way to quality cuts that are not crooked or scary.  Perhaps in time speedy too?

$25 saved!  Or, as I told my husband, 1/6th of the amount of one of those gorgeous Le Creuset pans I'm in love with.  :-)

Here are some post hair cut pictures - not up close shots, but they prove they still look human, right?!?

Who knows.  Maybe Matt will beg me to cut his hair soon (or maybe not... !).






No comments: