Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Evan Visits Costco


Evan seldom goes shopping. There's always a better alternative for the adults in the household: he can stay home with someone else while we are out shopping. He hates sitting in the cart. He climbs out even if you strap him in. He's a little monkey. Oddly enough he doesn't want down to run around, he wants to be held which makes it very difficult at Costco or Sam's Club to load the cart with large-sized items. And pushing a full, large cart with one hand can be tricky.

My solution? Feed him. I have never done this before, but I grabbed a six pack of poppy seed muffins and ripped it open and gave him part of one. He was happy. I was happy.


I have to give him credit, he was well-behaved on this trip. Perhaps he will get to go on more excursions in the future!

No comments: