Saturday, January 28, 2012

Racquetball Championships, Here We Come!




Do they have championship raqcuetball tournaments?  Who knows... I haven't yet googled it.  A project for another day!  Along with our adventures at the ice rink, we've been enjoying racquetball at my new gym.  We're by no means experts - but I am confident we will get better.  Actually, the boys are already better than I am.  Natural ability to hit a ball, comes from being a boy I guess...

Most importantly, I think, is that they ran around for an hour straight.  I'd like to say they have less energy now but it's not true.  I had to drag them out of there and they want to know when we get to go back - such enthusiasm!

P.S. - Viva is missing from the pictures.  Yes, I know.  Sadly she refused to come play with us.  She said the safety glasses I bought her were ugly and she wasn't going to play a game where she had to wear them.  I'm going to have to work on her.

P.S.S. - I think the safety glasses are quite a lovely look.  Okay, maybe not lovely.  But cute in a certain way, right?!    And they serve a purpose!  Notice Jake's bruised cheek?  A misunderstanding with the ball. A bruised cheek is better than a damaged eye! (The bruised forehead is where he hit his head on the bed yesterday. *sigh*)

No comments: