Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Fun Times!

It's Mother's Day!  So we took a picture of all the Mothers in the house:


and then we ran and found Genevieve, figured we need a picture with ALL the ladies in the house! 


Our day was uneventful.  Bentley is a bit sick and so is Viva.  So we missed part of church.  But not the part where the kids get to sing!  Viva told me that their teacher told them if they did their singing well they would make the all the moms cry.  What a goal!  :)  I am not often one for tears, but they were very cute with their musical number.

It was a great day, I got to spend part of it with my favorite little people, part of it taking a break (!!!), part of it with MY favorite Mom (you're the best, Mom!), AND my husband spoiled me with gifts.   What more could I want?  Nothing!

And because I like pictures, here are a few of what some of the little people were up to today.

Jake doing magnetic mosaics: 


Viva finishing a mosaic crown:


Bentley reading.  (reading, reading, reading... !)


Lincoln?  He was napping during picture time.  Come back soon, I'm sure we will feature him... !

No comments: