Thursday, June 13, 2013

The 3 Baron's Fair


The kids headed out to enjoy an annual tradition with their Pops (and one they sometimes also enjoy with Grandma and Opa!) - the 3 Baron's Fair!  It was an absolutely gorgeous day for it and Lincoln was thrilled to be included in the big kid festivities.  :)

The kids told me a story about how they had to do tricks to earn something, so Bentley and Jake told jokes and Viva chose to dance.  Bentley's joke:

Q: "How does an elephant fly?"
A: "With his ears, of course!"

:)

And Jake's joke tied in:

Q: "Where does an elephant sleep?"
A:"Anywhere he wants to!"

They tell me this is original humor.

Viva threw out a joke to go with theirs when they were sharing them with me:

Q: "What does a fire fighter use to put out a fire when his hose is missing?"
A: "An elephant's trunk!"

I have no idea where the elephant theme came from... but I'm glad that they find themselves quite hilarious... !

I'm sure they'll be back next year again!

No comments: