Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cool Shades

Most people associate sunglasses with hot weather. Outdoor winter athletes, of course, can tell you that sunglasses are very necessary in winter climates when even a little sun can become glaring when angling off the snow. My grandson isn't a winter athlete (yet), but he demands his sunglasses whenever he travels in the truck with me and the sun blasts him straight in the eyes and he can't escape it because he's locked into his car seat with a five-point harness. He has very limited maneuverability. We have a pair of very dark Power Ranger sunglasses that he wears on such occasions. Here he is all decked out for winter weather.


Often he insists on wearing the glasses even after we leave the car. I've yet to win an argument with him on that topic and it's unlikely my record will change now that's he's entered the terrible twos....um, I meant terrific twos.

No comments: