Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Lovin' those Beans

Easter is on it's way! What does that mean? Well, aside from the most important religious aspect of the the holiday... and the fact that I share my birthday with it this year... it means the stores are full of jelly beans.

I myself am a Jelly Belly girl. The flavor can't be beat. Wild cherry and pear are my favorite. But not to digress... being that the jelly beans are out in full force at the stores, we picked some up to fill up our awesomely cool Easter Bunny candy dispenser. Since it's mostly for the kids I felt okay buying the Starburst and Jolly Rancher jelly beans. Although they're not the same as a jelly belly. :-)

The twins are in love with the beans. They point and Viva says "beans, more beans!". Jake doesn't say beans but he does have an admirable shriek to tell us what he wants. Sometimes I have to hide the bunny away so he can have a break.

Figuring out how to rescue those poor trapped jelly beans:


Siblings, enjoying some good beans:


And what about Bentley? He thinks jelly beans are okay but he's a devoted fan of his M&Ms - you won't often catch him cheating on his true love for some other candy substitute. Not, that is, unless you break out the jelly belly beans. He has good taste, that kid!

No comments: