Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An Interview With Bentley

Bentley and I sat down for a quick talk!



What's your favorite color: yellow, black, & brown
Favorite breakfast: poppyseed muffins & corn flakes
Favorite lunch: chicken nuggets
Favorite story: the Disney story book
Favorite snack: carrots
Who do you like to play with: everyone I see
What's your favorite game: bingo and tic tac toe and sequence
Favorite place to go: the run around mall and the toy store
Tell me something you know about Jesus: he loves us
Anything else? I like peppers.  I like to box on the wii.

And there you have it.  Bentley, according to Bentley.  100% accurate?  I guess that depends on point of view.  I haven't noticed a huge love for chicken nuggets in him, and I'm not so sure he ever boxes on theWii!  But he's entitled to his own opinions, I suppose!

No comments: