Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An Interview with Jake


Next up?  Mister Jake!  He's in a goofy stage, apparently.  Not all of his answers were on topic!

What's your favorite color: orange (I had to ask twice.  First time he said "the one that blocks people".  Hmmmm.)
Favorite book: Sleeping Bobby
Favorite show: ones with bears
Favorite movie: Toy Story
Favorite Breakfast: chicken sausage
Favorite lunch: Rice
Favorite treat: candy
What do you like to play: with you, Mom (how sweet!)
Where do you like to go in the car?  The french fry place and the pancake place (notice a theme?!)
Do you like church?  Yeeeeeah.  Sometimes I go to nursery and sometimes I don't.
How old are you?  I don't know
What do you know about Jesus?  I don't know
Anything else you want to tell me?  I'm a monkey.  I like magnets.

And there you have it.  A look at the puzzling mind of Jake.

No comments: