Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Big Box


For Christmas I got a new dishwasher from my housemates. I've hated the one that came with house from almost day one. It did a really lousy job cleaning the dishes and the rack layout was poor, too. So I'm very happy with the new dishwasher and the kidlets are thrilled to have a large box to play with.

I can understand Jake and Viva who were wombmates for almost eight months enjoying the squished quarters (a walk down memory lane), but I was surprised Bentley enjoyed squeezing in with them. Rameses had no choice, but he was a good sport about it and didn't claw his way out.


That foot in the middle, it belongs to Bentley. Come to think of it, so does the bare foot. B put both of his socks on one foot this morning when he was dressing and he was so amused by this action that he wanted to keep it that way until his dad came home so he could show him his new sock style.

No comments: