Thursday, September 01, 2011

Insight (ha!) Into Viva's Mind

I've been working on a dollhouse for the kids.  I received it free off of Freecycle a few years back (yes, you read that right - years!) and it has been an ongoing project.  I'm getting serious about finishing it, maybe, and today was working on painting the floors to make them all nice and pretty.  I had the floor boards in the library, with the door shut.

Bentley came running to let me know Viva was walking on the painted boards that were drying on the floor.  I wasn't TOO alarmed because I hoped the paint was about dry.  Nonetheless, I figured I should have a conversation with the sweet child about her behavior.


me: viva, did that look like something you should walk on?
viva: no
me: then why did you do it?
viva: i don't have a single thought on that

Yep.  That's my daughter.  Cute, but a little defiant at times.

No comments: