Monday, April 30, 2012

The Bread Eater

Bentley asked to have his picture taken with the cheesy bread.  That's how much he likes this stuff:


 Although, for the record?  He peels all the cheese OFF of his cheesy bread, and gives it to someone else before eating it.  Craziness - that's the best part!

On Monday Bentley ate almost an entire cheesy bread alone.  I had 1 piece, and he saved 2 small pieces for a snack the next day.  But he demolished the rest of it.

His love of bread isn't limited to cheesy bread.  Pretzels, rolls, breadsticks... most soft fluffy variations of bread are also happily accepted by this small person!

Although I wish he loved a much larger variety of foods... I can't say that I can't relate.  I could happily live on bagels and breadsticks and pasta myself... apparently he has inherited this same consuming love of simple carbs.  Which is good for me - I have someone to bake all forms of bread for!

No comments: