Saturday, September 21, 2013

Too Much Hair!


Evan and Lincoln went in for hair cuts this week!  Whenever I approach Lincoln with scissors or the trimmers he shrieks, which means his hair has gotten a *bit* long.  Genevieve has started putting pony tails and barrettes in his hair which seemed to me a good indicator that trims were in order.  I decided to take them in for cuts since it's hard to hold him down AND cut his hair at the same time.  I'm thinking the resulting cut wouldn't look so great if I went with that approach!

Results?  Despite some tears at the hair place we have some good looking little dudes!  It is always crazy how when you trim baby hair the baby immediately starts to look like a miniature adult.  It's bittersweet.

(Pictures?  Don't have them yet.  But I'm reasonably confident that Evan and Lincoln with their new haircuts be featured on the blog in the not too distant future.)

No comments: