Saturday, June 14, 2014

Garage Sale Junkie



Genevieve and I went out to check out a neighborhood garage sale this past weekend.  Sometimes I forget how much Viva enjoys shopping, but my Mom called on her way to an appointment and mentioned there was a big sale near here that Viva might like - I'm glad she motivated me!  

Viva had a great time and enjoyed telling EVERYONE all about her treasures that she obtained for a grand total of $3 - I think I may have found a reason to rekindle my love of the bargain hunt in this fun little companion who's full of such enthusiasm!

What did she find herself?  A very sparkly bag, a teddy bear, a book, a piggy bank, and a cupcake.  I found her a lovely hair bow to go with it all, and I found 7 pairs of shoes for the boys in great condition - a satisfying way to spend a morning!  Fun times with my favorite little girl and some great buys to go with it.  Win win.

No comments: