Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Lego Sets

As soon as we got back from our vacation at the end of September, Bentley asked that I get out the Monster Fighters Lego sets so he could work on building them in time for Halloween. He worked very diligently. Jake worked, too, but not as consistently. Viva...I'm not sure she ended up helping at all. That's okay. Legos are for fun, so if you don't find them fun, you don't have to do them.




After two weeks, Bentley (mostly) and Jake had put together all the sets except for the very smallest (left for Viva or Lincoln to build) and the largest set, the Haunted House. I think I won't take the sets apart like I did two years ago. I will find a larger storage bin and leave them put together. Next year Bentley and Jake can build the Haunted House and all the sets will be on display. I will take them all apart again in two or three years when Lincoln and Evan are old enough to help build them. 

Here are some photos of the finished sets which are in the older children's bedroom. I found Evan in there yesterday checking out the airplane. He was playing nicely--which isn't always the case. 



No comments: