Saturday, August 04, 2007

Bentley--Button Boy

Bentley loves to push buttons. We could (but won't) post dozens of photos of Bentley pushing buttons or twisting knobs on phones, CD players, radios, dishwashers, ovens, hot tub control panels--you get the idea. One day when I let him play with our phone he dialed 911. I quickly hung up, but it was too late. We got a call back asking if there was an emergency. That's the last time for months that I let Bentley play with our phone. In fact it wasn't until tonight that I allowed him access again to our phone. I let him have the phone (as a bribe to sit still) while we were trying to get a photo of him with the twins. He held the phone tight, but used his other hand to forcefully push the encroaching babies away.

No nice group shot. We will try again another day.

No comments: