Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Carrots & grapes & pineapple - oh my!

Bentley may be turning over a new leaf in the food department. He is branching out from his staples of pasta, waffles, and crackers. He has decided perhaps some other groups besides carbs from the food pyramid should be represented in his diet. Bentley started with grapes, probably because he knows it makes me nervous when he eats them. He quickly followed the grapes up with carrot sticks, because it also makes me nervous when he tries to eat those! I'm worried he's going to choke! Yesterday we managed to convince him to nibble on a piece of pineapple, and the night before that I caught him actually eating the hamburger meat in a pasta dish. Who knows what we might get into him next... ?! I can't wait to find out!

1 comment:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

sushi! :) Just kidding...I don't even like sushi.

We gave F&R raw carrots---Obviously they were no less than 10 inches in front of us...but, we were nervous the whole time.

I think I'll be like that until they are 19!!

Yeah Bentley on the new food repetoire!!