Saturday, September 01, 2007

Living Dress Up Dolls

Babies are fun to dress up. Here's a photo of the latest dress up fun we've had with Genevieve:


She's wearing a dress that I (her grandmother) wore when I was an infant. (Genevieve's father asked how I could be sure it was my dress because I, like Genevieve, am a twin and therefore maybe this dress was worn by my twin sister and not by me. Regardless, it's still a family heirloom.)

Jackson models a cute shirt (garage sale find) and pants (former Bentley attire):


Bentley is adorable in his dinosaur bath towel:


And here are the twins yesterday when they wore matching outfits with coordinating sunglasses:


So many outfits, so little time. The twins have already outgrown a goodly number of cute outfits. Why must babies grow so fast?!

1 comment:

Llama Wanderings said...

Is this dress going to be Genevieve's blessing dress?