Monday, January 07, 2008

Filler Post

Kara scolds me when I post more about Bentley than the twins. Of course equality for all is a good goal for parents (and grandparents), but seriously here--just how much can you post about six month old babies? They just don't do much other than look adorable.


Sad to say that last shot was an action shot--this is as good as it gets at six months. They are demonstrating pre-crawling behavior. Exciting, eh? Occasionally they drool. Not every baby looks adorable while they drool, but my grandchildren do.


Like all babies they look adorable while sleeping.


Truth to be told they even look adorable while screaming, but the sound is rather off putting. Fortunately this photo comes without sound.


WAIT! I found a true action shot. Here they are playing with the train set!


Now that I've fulfilled my duty to post about the twins as well as Bentley, I can post the post that I started to post before realizing I needed to post a twin post before I posted a second Bentley post.

But first one last twin shot--aren't these little feet ADORABLE?

No comments: