Friday, January 18, 2008

Hungry!


Bentley surprised Kara and I yesterday afternoon when he ate down his whole waffle and then when I got him out of the high chair he headed straight to the freezer for another waffle. I thought he might be yanking my chain, but I dutifully prepared another half waffle which he woofed down and then indicated he wanted more. He didn't eat a bite of the second half, but we were still impressed that he ate one and half waffles. I even got out Mark's camera (which I loathe) to take a photo to record the unusual event.

Earlier that day Bentley had requested pasta from his mom. After she made it, he refused to eat it. Since he's been sick this past week his eating has been even worse than usual. We're all thrilled when he deigns to eat. Eat, Bentley. Eat!

No comments: