Monday, January 14, 2008

Genevieve's Favorite Activity

This clip is about a month old, but better late than not at all! Genevieve is a crazy bouncer in the jumper. Bentley had one that hangs in a door way, which we had to use at my parent's house b/c our door trim wasn't thick enough to hang the bouncer from. He wasn't a huge fan of it, so I spent a while debating whether or not the twins really needed a fancy stand alone one (to accomodate our lack of trim!), or whether it would be a dud toy for them too.

I'm very glad I decided to go for it - although - seeing Genevieve jump up and down so hard her little head bounces all over does make me wonder 2 things:

1) is she an adrenaline junky?
2) is it possible that this child has even more energy than her older brother? we could be in trouble!

Without further ado, here's our bouncer:

No comments: