Saturday, April 05, 2008

Oshkosh Overalls

My favorite outfits from Kara's babyhood were two pairs of Oshkosh overalls, a pink corduroy pair and a light blue pinstripe denim pair. She looked adorable in both pairs. Here are a few images of Kara wearing said overalls.




I've kept these two pairs of overalls for the past quarter century. I hoped that Kara would have siblings to wear them, but she didn't. I had to wait for my first grandchild to see them on a baby again. It was worth the wait. Bentley was just as adorable as his mother in the pinstripe overalls.



Now the twins are wearing the overalls! Finally, the pink pair is back in circulation and the blue pair is getting more wearage, too.



I had no idea they would get so much use in such a short time period. I certainly did not imagine that I would have three grandbabies in 17 months. We are fortunate three times over!

No comments: