Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hand Print Art

I am constantly inspired by all the great blogs full of ideas on cooking, crafting, child raising... it's a wonder I find any time to actually parent what with all the blogs there are to read (just kidding)!

That thought aside, art with small children is sometimes more work than it ought to be. I saw some fun hand print ideas for Mother's Day and wanted to give a few of the projects a try. I knew Bentley would count himself out as he doesn't like messy hands. I'm currently wondering if they make mini latex gloves for little hands - perhaps if his hands were covered he'd be willing to explore more dirt/paint/fun? Anyway - with no hands available from Mr. B that left me with the twins. Oddly enough they weren't really thrilled to have their hands covered in finger paint and then pressed on to paper - but they were good enough sports.

Without further ado, here is the lovely flower hand print art of Jackson & Genevieve:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In case somebody does not know who urompa are---the great grand parents in Florida. We love the twins and their brother Bentley.
UROMPA!