Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Pony Bonanza

This past Saturday I hit a good string of garage sales and was able to score some more brightly colored plastic toys for my easy to please under 3 crowd. I suppose I could have waited for the upcoming 1st birthday to give some of the toys to the twins... but I lack patience and like to see their excitement with my finds RIGHT AWAY! After a lot of Clorax wipes and some soap, may I present my favorite find of the day: a lovely assortment of My Little Ponies - 17 of them for the easy to swallow price of $3.00!


Genvieve is entertained with her new toys. Bentley eyed them briefly but some how his hard wired little boy brain seemed to know these are "girly" toys - he threw them down after a quick look and told me they're "Viva's". Okay, good to know. :-) Jackson decided to follow Bentley's lead, but maybe he'll warm up to the in the next week. We'll see.

As is always the case with new toys the price is only half the issue - because after buying them you have to store the new treasures. In my eagerness to provide Genevieve with some more non ball and non truck toys for the house I forgot, yet again, that now I have another collection of *toys* to put somewhere. Ah well - if it provides entertainment to the little cherubs I can handle having something else to trip over in my kitchen and living room!

No comments: