Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jake: Approaching Symmetry

You may notice I don't post all that much about teeth.  They just don't excite me.

I have to break with policy, however, to update everyone with the exciting news that Jackson may soon have a symmetrical smile.  For ages now the crazy kid has had 3 teeth on top and 3 teeth on bottom.  That's it.  It's been months and months.  In my experience kids get teeth in sets of two, so I find this look of his just a little off.  He's adorable, no question about it.  But teeth are supposed to come in pairs!


Finally, finally, at the ripe old age of almost 16 months, we have a 4th tooth on the top.  Hurray!  Who knows!  In the coming weeks perhaps he'll add a 4th bottom tooth, and maybe some molars for chewing?  It certainly wouldn't hurt a kid who likes to eat to have a few more good chewing surfaces!

Go Jake, Go!!  You can do it!

No comments: