Monday, October 13, 2008

Viva Knows Her Baby Signs!

To be a little more correct the post title should perhaps specify that Viva knows at least one baby sign...

I may have mentioned that I'm not the most dilligent baby signer, but on occasion I do make an effort.  That effort normally involves signing "no".  I was trying to think of other signs I use on a regular basis but I have to admit my favorite sign is no.  I should probably work on that?

Yesterday Viva was making a little more noise than normal during our Sacrament meeting at church, so I leaned my arm across the back of the pew at her and signed "no no" in her face.  What did that darling child do?  In a loud clear voice she repeated what I'd signed right back at me: "NO NO!".

Cute, she's cute.  But she does seem to have a bit of attitude... I wonder where she got it from?



No comments: