Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Baby Bliss on the way

This is a picture of my super duper archer:

Jackson spends half of his waking time arching like crazy, and sometimes crying like crazy too. I think he might have some form of reflux. Above, he arched and scooted himself up in the carseat, and managed to knock the carseat backwards because he was squirming so hard while doing so.

I hate listening to the poor kid scream, he sounds so unhappy... I've researched reflux solutions online, as I'm reluctant to automatically resort to prescription drugs to help. I read about gripe water on an online message board and my Mother tracked it down from that vague reference. She found that gripe water is an herbal solution mix, and she found it marketed under the name of Baby Bliss. The testomonials assure me that this product is amazing. Amazon, as always, was there to help me and all I had to do was hit the one click order button! It's like magic...

Bliss is on the way and we'll see if it lives up to the hype.

1 comment:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Ahhh...I love the "One Click" order button! I've used that, oh...about 30 times (at least!) in the past 7-12 months.