Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Special Order Only...

Today the twins and I had an afternoon of fun together while Bentley spent time with Grandpa and Grandma Altman. First we went to the Double Cuddles support group at Providence with our buddies Patrick, Cassidy, and Amrita. Then we decided to venture out to the big world of Walmart.

This was the first time I was out with the twins both in the double stroller, where it was obvious both babies were with me and that they were twins. They had many admirers at the store, but my favorite was the 3 year old in the shoe section. She told me how pretty my children were, and hung around to oooh and ahhh at them for a while. As her Mother dragged her off I heard her asking "can we buy those here, Mommy?". Her Mother told her babies aren't available from Walmart.

Oddly enough I recall a similiar incident with Bentley about a year ago, when an older couple asked me what aisle they could pick up a cute baby like him on... I told them that he was a special order only item!

1 comment:

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

I've wondered about the Double Cuddles group....What did you think? I was always tempted to go when I was on maternity leave.