Friday, July 23, 2010

Miss Viva

What's your favorite color?  I love pink and purple

What's your favorite food?  Waffles

What's your favorite book?  The Disney one with Cruella de Ville and Snow White

What's your favorite show?  Huh?  (really, she just looked at me blankly)

Who's your favorite person to play with?  Jake

How old are you?  Three

What's your favorite toy?  I like the dollhouse in nursery

What's your favorite thing to do?  Paint

What do you like to paint pictures of?  I paint different things

Do you like the playground?  Yes.

What's your favorite thing to do w/Grandma Karen?  Play with toys

W/Grandpa Tim?  Get vegetables with him!

What's your favorite thing to do w/Grandma Julia?  Water her plants

W/Daddy?  Campfires

W/Opa?  Play games on his Ipad

W/Ggma?  Sit on her.  And paint her!

W/Mommy?  I want to paint (losing focus here!)

What's your favorite treat?  Candy

What's your favorite fruit?  Watermelon?

Vegetable?  Carrots

Cracker?  Huh?  Bentley likes wheat thins.  I like wheat thins!

Favorite thing for dinner?  Ketchup.  And I like salad..  That's it!

Do you like church?  No!

Why not?  Because they sing and talk but I don't like their singing or their talking either.

What's your favorite thing to wear?  Dresses.  Pink dresses!

What's your favorite music?  Uhhmmmm.  I like airplanes and princess songs.

Quote I like from Viva: (sitting at the table with her doll, and Great-Grandma suggests that she feed her dolly too)

"You know she's not real, right?"

No comments: