Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mister Bentley

What's your favorite color?  Four colors.  Light blue, yellow, black, and brown.

What's your favorite food?  Steak and big pretzels and plain waffles

What's your favorite book?  My favorite books are the wolf with the chicken soup, the fox one where the fox wanted to eat the pig, and the mightest (all books by Keiko Kasza)

What's your favorite show?  Dr. Who  and Batman

Who's your favorite person to play with?  Daniel

How old are you?  Four

What's your favorite game?  Trouble and checkers and princess monopoly

What's your favorite thing to do?  Ride my bike and go to the toy store

What's your favorite thing to do w/Grandma Karen?  Make cookies and I like to do my gun with Grandma Karen and shoot it at the door

W/Grandpa Tim?  I like to eat steak with him!

What's your favorite thing to do w/Grandma Julia?  Not play checkers with her because she's so good at it.

W/Daddy?  Play Wii and beat Daddy at checkers, try to be most evilest and beat him out.

W/Opa?  Play on his Ipad.  Go on walks.

W/Ggma?  I like her to read books for me and I like to beat her at Trouble (hee hee hee).

W/Mommy?  Nothing.  (said with a big smirk)

What's your favorite treat?  Cookies and Reeses and M&Ms and cookie dough

What's your favorite fruit?  Grapes

Vegetable?  Peppers

Favorite thing for dinner?  Bread with butter and steak.  Steak again!  Hee hee hee hee!

What's your favorite shirt to wear?  My Darth Vadar shirt and my Chomp! Chomp! shirt.

What's your favorite music?  The three little pigs and the big bad wolf.

Anything else you want to tell me?   I like to build things with guns.  

Quote from Bentley:

"Boys are the most powerful thing on earth!"

(I love his go boy spirit, but appreciate that Jake asked him - what about girls?!)

No comments: