Friday, July 15, 2011

A few more camping pictures

A (belated) continuation of fun camping times, day 2:

The fun included: 2 cute little heads huddled together for warmth at 5 am. Before you ask where their sleeping bags are, rest assured I already quizzed their Father on that topic. He tells me they kick them off/shrug out of them, but assured me that after snapping a picture he covered them back up!

Activities included "stick" moving (apparently their Dad tried reasoning with them about how big it was but then gave up with the realization that boys will be boys):

a visit to Hatcher's Pass:

they also threw in a trip to iHop on the way home. I'm not sure how that tied in with camping, but they all seemed excited about it! Lastly, here are 2 bonus pics of the boys "fishing" on their camping trip before this past one. Jake told me he caught some seaweed!

1 comment:

Jess Larsen said...

Fun to peek in on you and spy the new baby. Congratulations! I wish you all the best in the big, new transition. I choose to comment on this post because 1) boys' nights out like this are such a great idea, and 2) I love how the International House of Pancakes has been Apple-fied. You should let Steve Jobs in on the multi-million dollar acquisition idea. Cool! :)