Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Hair of Viva

Viva's hair is getting LONG! I ask her if she wants to cut it, sometimes, and she always runs shrieking the other direction. I'm not implying she should buzz it all off, but she seems to think it is safest to just stay far away from me I guess. :-) Genevieve tells me that she's going to grow it out to her feet. I think not.

BUT, we have been having fun "doing" her hair more often. I've told her that if she wants long hair than she can't just let it hang in her eyes all day! I'd like to say she enjoys our time together while I tug on her hair and yank on her head, but I'm not sure we've come QUITE that far yet. Soon I'm sure!

Here are her curls from the other day. I'm still a novice curl wrapper, but getting better with our new rod curlers!

Like the headband in that photo too? Viva picked it. Apparently she likes big dramatic hair statements.

And check out the lovely braids in our hair from last week:

I have a picture file (on my iPad, of course!) of hair styles I see online and Viva picked that one out last week. ;) Of course... she's happy enough to get all dressed up in one of her 30 dresses and with all her bling on, but take her out in public? She'll give quite the nasty scowl to anyone who has the nerve to tell her how pretty she looks.

What a dear child. Not at all ornery or stubborn!

No comments: