Thursday, January 10, 2013

Photo Dump

I am emptying my desktop photo folders of all the photo gems from the past month that I have not posted yet.

Viva's response to "Can I take your picture please? You look so cute in that outfit!"



Evan was much more cooperative. 



Bentley wearing his new fire hat while doing a computer math game. 


Lincoln helping Bentley do his computer math game. Don't they have beautiful heads?! 


Here's another pair of beautiful heads. 


This is Jake's latest Lego house. Each one gets a little more elaborate in the details. There's some custom designed furniture inside. 


Viva working on one of her cut and tape creations. This one was a tree. Great job! 



A last photo to show you that although we haven't taken many photos of Jake lately, he's still uber cute.  


(I've saved the Lincoln photos for a separate post tomorrow. Lincoln is Mark's and my favorite photo subject because he's always up to something new. And, of course, he's photogenic, too!)




No comments: