Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Lego Session

Jake, Bentley and I (Mark) took time to build some Lego kits that have been sitting in the closet inventory for the past several months. We all picked a different type of vehicle. Bentley chose the motorcycle, Jake picked an airplane and I got the four-wheeler. Partway through the construction it became a contest to see who would finish first, but I attempted to discourage this as not everyone builds at the same speed and we all had different numbers and types of pieces. I also felt at a disadvantage as I was asked to help Jake find small parts or to help Bentley rearrange some of the pieces that were a little tricky going together. I had my own challenges and had to rebuild some stages but I didn't get any assistance from the boys, they were too busy trying to beat me. In the end we all had a great time creating our orange themed vehicles!


No comments: