Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bed Hogs!

Viva and her little buddy Lincoln have a great relationship.  Lincoln adores his sister and his sister is happy to spend hours playing made up games of all sorts with him.  They're best buds and I love it.  Here they are after too much partying:


It's a good thing I have a king sized bed - for being such little people, my children know how to spread out and take up some space in a bed!  We had a late night reading marathon and my little friends fell asleep in our room.  How could we move such cuteness?!  Matt conceded defeat and headed off to sleep in Viva's bed on this particular night. Which, as it turns out, was a good thing.  Because he sometimes complains that our bed is a bit too soft (we have different preferences!), but a night of sleeping in Viva's bed reminded him, I believe, that the grass is not always greener elsewhere.  :)

No comments: