Sunday, February 09, 2014

My Friend the Imp


My littlest friend still doesn't understand where he belongs.  Or, more importantly, where he does NOT belong.  If I take him off the table 10 times he will climb up 11.  Same goes for the desk pictured above.  He has discovered that he can reach the light switches from the desk, and as that activity proves to be QUITE fascinating it is a pretty good guess that when in the school room Evan will be on the desk.

Notice the lack of papers and books on the desk.  Evan throws them on the floor, promptly, upon arriving on the top of the desk.  How helpful!

Our friend also enjoys doing computer maintenance on a regular basis:


And, of course, checking that the tape dispenser is still rolling properly:


Last but not least?  Checking for items in the cupboard that should be secured better:


Our little man gets around.  I believe I've mentioned that I am of the opinion he creates two minutes of work for every one minute he's awake... and it can be exhausting to keep up with him.


Good thing we like our imp!

No comments: