Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Year of Viva (and some Evan)

I am a disorganized blog writer.  I keep a folder on my desktop where I throw copies of pictures that I think I might want to post, but I don't clean out my picture folder very often.  For some reason I have quite the collection of Viva left in there, going back more than a year to when Evan was a tiny guy.  So, I present, a year of Viva the great. :)

Cuddling baby brother:



More recently, practicing her needle position on the balance beam:


Sleeping.  I never grow tired of pictures of sleeping kids.  They always look so sweet!


With a slightly older Evan (I also never grow tired of pictures of kids cuddling!):



Reading.  Always!


Love this expression.


 Planting her strawberries in our earth box (last summer!):


No comments: