Saturday, March 29, 2014

Siblings on Siblings

The other day when I was interviewing the trio, I also asked the questions below. Sometimes it was difficult to get an answer that was about the sibling and not about the answeree. "I like playing with Evan." does not tell us much about Evan, does it? I did my best.


Tell me something you like about Evan:

V: He gets into trouble often.

J: His cuteness and that he likes kisses (He does?) and he likes piggy back rides (He does!).

B: He's fun to play with.



Tell me something you like about Lincoln:

V: He's such a great listener.

J: He likes to play with me.

B: He's a good swordfighter.



Tell me something you like about Viva:

V: I'm the only girl.

J: I like that she's my twin.

B: That I can torment her. (I urged him to think deeper!) She's easy to torment.



Tell me something you like about Jake:

V: That he's my twin.

J: I like everything about me. (That's our extreme Jake--all good or all bad!)

B: Sword fighting with him and using Nerf guns against him and dressing up.



Tell me something you like about Bentley:

V: He's so nice sometimes.

J: He always likes the presents I get him.

B: I'm the oldest.



Tell me something you like about Mommy:

V: She always cooks us yummy food.

J: Almost everything! When she's not grumpy I love everything about her.

B: She makes treats all the time.

No comments: