Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Trio Trivia

I asked the trio a few questions this week to entertain us blog readers. I questioned them when their siblings were not around so they would not be influenced by how their siblings answered. Here are their replies.

What is your favorite activity?

V: Painting, Science, Reading, Gymnastics & Coloring 

J: Legos...I think. Looking at the computer for toys. (He was playing with Duplos when I questioned him.)

B: Karate. Swimming.


What is your least favorite activity?

V: Having the boys tease me.

J: I don't have any. (short pause) I have one actually: My least favorite activity is sitting down and staring at the ceiling.

B: Eating and some of my math.


What are you most looking forward to?

V: My birthday and going to the bouncy house (on her birthday).

J: My birthday and The Color Run, if I go to it.

B: Easter.


What is your favorite book?

V: Secrets of Droon series. (She is currently rereading the 40+ book series.)

J: How to Speak Dragonese

B: Dragon Rider and The Warriors series (by Erin Hunter)


What is your favorite game?

V: Rat-a-Tat Cat and Slamwich

J: Forbidden Island

B: Seven Wonders

No comments: