Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Evan, Evan, Evan

We continued the 3 day celebration of Evan's 2nd month anniversary with yet more pictures.  And there are some real gems in this batch!  It helps when you have a beautiful baby model to work with.  :)  I was having troubling picking just one to share, so I didn't.  But they are all different poses, so that justifies the over abundance of baby pictures I'm about to bless you with!

Evan went to the Dr. today to his 2 month check up; he smiled and chatted with his Dr!  He weighed in at 12 lbs 7 oz and 22 1/4 inches.  Which makes him a bit on the chubby and short side.  Although, for the record, I am always dubious as to how accurate length measurements are on infants!  Irregardless, he's perfectly perfect!  The Dr and nurse were impressed with his lungs when he shared his opinion on being jabbed not once but twice in his chubby thighs for immunizations.  Poor baby.

And, without further ado, gorgeous Evan:






He looks like a doll, right?!  Which is probably why Jake is always telling me how very very cute he thinks his little brother is.  Since I agree with Jake I don't mind hearing it often.  Thanks for the fun pictures, Opa photographer!




No comments: