Sunday, December 09, 2012

Sunday Dudes



Last Sunday we did Evan's baby blessing at church.  He was very excited about the tie - even though he can't talk I'm quite sure his expression is indicating happiness at being part of the white shirt and tie club.  :)  Lincoln, of course, was also looking good:


Someone at church recently commented that I have an awfully well dressed set of children.  I told them that when you have 4 boys it's easy to justify nice dress clothes for the oldest one - you know you can keep passing them right on down the line!

Where are my other two boys in suits, you ask?  Well, of course... they rip their suits and Sunday clothes off as soon as they get home from church.  Alas we were too slow to catch them in their finery. Maybe next time, if I bribe them with sweets?

No comments: