Thursday, January 03, 2013

Bentley's Favorites

The Primary sent me a little questionnaire to do with Bentley that they're going to share with Primary on his birthday - so I thought I'd post it here too.  Double mileage for one "task" - score!

Fave color: Blue & Green
Fave food: Steak & Pizza Bread
Favorite Primary Song: Follow the Prophet
Favorite Book: Dragon Rider (which happens to be the most recent read, I think there may be a correlation... !)

Who knows--maybe I will be inspired before the end of the month and come up with some more questions to ask him.  There's always a chance I'll get around to it!

Oddly enough I've been thinking Bentley's favorite color is orange because he's always asking for the orange cup and the orange plates at eating time!  So I've been diligently working on buying him orange shirts.  When I inquired why he's always after the orange eating ware he told me it's because the orange matches his chair best not because orange is his favorite color.

Of course, silly me!  :)

No comments: