Friday, January 18, 2013

Library Books!

Wednesday afternoon I made a dash to the library to collect a book on hold and to get some books for Viva and Jake. Viva came home Wednesday morning from an overnighter at Grandma Karen's and asked me to get her the second book in the Secrets of Droon series because she had finished book one the night before. We owned the first book in the series, but it turns out there are 44 books in the series. We do not have enough bookshelf space, so to the library I went! While there I looked for more books in the Dragon Slayers' Academy series. We own the first ten, but I didn't want to buy more. The library did not have book 11 (it is not even in their catalog), but it did have the other eight books in the series so I got them. 

That evening Viva grabbed Droon 2 and climbed in my bed to read. Soon she was joined by Bentley who had DSA 12. Jake showed up with DSA 10. Don't you just love little readers?! They are so cute...and smart!


No comments: