Friday, January 04, 2013

Evan's Official 3 month Photo


I have to confess - when I posted Evan's 3 month post I cheated!  I used a picture from sometime in the past week, but not a shot commemorating the actual big day.  Crazy, right?!  It wasn't my first plan, but my (and Evan's) personal photographer is allowed out of the house sometimes.  And he was out at a party doing pictures for family so I figured I'd have to make do with what I had available!

Luckily for me, Opa did find time in the evening to snap some shots.  Apparently the shoot was going well until Evan discovered that there were little bears sewn onto the feet of his sleeper at which point he decided to stare intently at his feet and his attention could not be recaptured.

So it goes with three monthers.

:) Thanks for the picture, Opa!

P.S. - his eyes match the couch beautifully.  They are a lovely gray/blue color right now.  I suspect they will turn more hazel but we'll have to wait and see!

No comments: