Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ice Skating Photos

I finally arranged to have opa go to the rink with us to see how well the children skate and to take a few photos. We went Saturday in the late afternoon. I have never seen the rink so crowded. Mark and I both estimated there were 150 people on the ice and it's a small rink, not standard hockey size. Two weeks ago we went on a Saturday in the evening and it wasn't like that! Jake didn't want to get on the ice. I had to coax him. Opa shot a few photos. Crowded skating rinks are scary. There were a few people who should not have been on the ice. They were a danger to others because of their lack of balance on skates. I was happy to leave after just a short time. We'll take opa again when Viva is with us. She was in Las Vegas still.




No comments: