Tuesday, May 14, 2013

That Sun!! That Grass!!




I'm sure the boys are having an awesome time, taking in some of the spring weather that has so far eluded us here in Anchorage.

But, don't worry... just as I was about to get a TINY bit jealous?  Matt let me know that it jumped from 70 to 90 degrees.  Yikes!  The Alaskan Kara is melting just thinking about it.  :)

Bentley and Jake went to school with Grandma Vicki today and had a great time, and Lincoln spent the morning soaking up one on one time with Daddy.  Just what was needed after all the work travel lately, sounds like it's the perfect trip!

And back at the ranch?  Viva entertains herself, and Evan seems a little unsure about all the quiet.  I'm sure that come Saturday I will wonder how I ever even though the word *too* quiet though - those boys will fill up the house with noise awfully quick!

No comments: