Friday, May 17, 2013

Viva's Week



I tried to interview Viva, but she wasn't in best form. She was being silly and not really answering my questions, so I'll have to give you my recall of her adventures this past week while Bentley, Jake, and Lincoln were in South Dakota and she was home "alone".

She went biking with opa and I while we took a walk.

She went shopping with mommy and came home with a new dress. She thought the shopping trip was too long and wanted to quit part way through and go sit in the car and read a book. (She was reading a princess book. Princess books are always a big hit with our Viva.)


She went to art class without her brothers. She painted a lovely rainbow.

She and her mom attended the last Daisy meeting for this school year. They went to a ceramics studio where Viva painted a sparkly white and gold angel ornament. 

She spent the night at Grandma Karen's and had a great time. She went to work with Grandma Karen the next morning rather than come right home.

She ran errands with Kara and I and Evan. She came home with new tights and tap shoes and acro shoes.

She took a long bath by herself in the jacuzzi tub. That girl is part fish. 

She ate lots of ice cream. Ice cream is still her favorite sweet. Maybe her favorite food.

She watched a couple of hours of dance show tryouts with me. She did her version of some of the dances. I feared for the furniture and windows when she got a little too wild.

She took a complete break from schoolwork. She slept in really late some mornings.

Viva is quite content to be on her own, but I know she'd be sad if her brothers took too long to get back home! 

No comments: